Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love is a strong word! <3

2 posters

Go down

love is a strong word! <3 Empty love is a strong word! <3

Post  basshunter32 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 pm

relationships are good sometimes, but you cant b around someone for too long, its better to just see them every weekend and at school. the easiest way to go is to just stay single, but who am i to say anything, my girl has me wrapped around her finger Very Happy <3 dont ever tell someone you love them unless you mean it, i know a lot of guys that will say it to get in a girls pants, ..... not cool! it dosnt feel good when u get heartbroken, some people go suicidal, not a smart idea! you shouldnt ever kill yourself over another person, if you relly love them, you will let them go. ive been with my girl for 3 weeks and shes pretty amazin, i kno u cant really know someone that well after 3 weeks, but so far its going good Very Happy well if u agree, reply and ill get back to you Very Happy elephant ..... idk y, but i always put an eliphant after all pf my posts.
basshunter32
basshunter32

Back to top Go down

love is a strong word! <3 Empty Relationships the good the bad and the ugly

Post  goodolboy4life Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

i totaly agree with what ur saying being single is good sometimes but when u see everyone pairing off and being all musy it makes u feel like u are an outcast and and thats bad but being single has its advantages because of the fact that you can see whats going on in other peoples life thats the good part and the ugly part is seeing people u love get their hearts broken which is a very ugly process to see so being single isnt too bad
goodolboy4life
goodolboy4life

Back to top Go down