Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love is such a small word for a big feeling like love

2 posters

Go down

love is such a small word for a big feeling like love Empty love is such a small word for a big feeling like love

Post  santodan Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

I think during a relationship the girl is more complicated than a guy. One because if you do something wrong they start trippin about it and its hard to make them calm down and get to believe on you again therefore girls are complicated! What a Face
santodan
santodan

Back to top Go down

love is such a small word for a big feeling like love Empty ha not even.!!

Post  tally_2013 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

santodan wrote:I think during a relationship the girl is more complicated than a guy. One because if you do something wrong they start trippin about it and its hard to make them calm down and get to believe on you again therefore girls are complicated! What a Face

that is not true. girls at this time are more mature den boys ndd dere da ones who are wayy more complicated if a gurl sais hi to a friend dats a guy deyy get madd if there talkin to a friend bout something da guys wanna kno everything dat a his gurl friend nd hher friend are tlkin bout there always checkin on us ndd guyy get madd for every lil thing we gurls do so in a way BOYS are way more complicated caause no one seem to understand his dessicion cause one week dere with one chick nd next week dere with another so yeah guys are complicated ndd players too. Very Happy

tally_2013

Back to top Go down

love is such a small word for a big feeling like love Empty HA!

Post  santodan Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

i understand whateva floats your boatt!
santodan
santodan

Back to top Go down

love is such a small word for a big feeling like love Empty Re: love is such a small word for a big feeling like love

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down