Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents knowing best, YES OR NO?

2 posters

Go down

Parents knowing best, YES OR NO? Empty Parents knowing best, YES OR NO?

Post  BabyGirl<3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Parents have their moments when they do know what's best for their child, but most times they should try and ask what the child thinks is best; then give their HONEST opinion. My mom makes decisions for me A LOT and it bothers me, because she doesn't think about how i might feel about something she may want me to do. Yes, i do agree that sometimes parents do know best because they've "been there done that" kind of thing. Parents have a background and you may not even know the things they'd done when they were your age. They have a knowledge unlike ours and that's why they try to make our decisions for us. (: They love us and as a parent that's just what their nature is to do, THEY LOOK OUT FOR US MORE THAN WE REALIZE.
Razz Very Happy Laughing Cool Exclamation Idea What a Face geek jocolor rendeer cheers drunken

BabyGirl<3

Back to top Go down

Parents knowing best, YES OR NO? Empty Parnets and there Retarded mistakes

Post  goodolboy4life Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Parents made mistakes they were told what to do and back in there time they had to obey or bam they had their butts torn up so yeah they have the best ideas for us and we should listen but we need to make our own mistakes so that we learn for ourselves. king farao afro elephant
goodolboy4life
goodolboy4life

Back to top Go down