Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are parents making desicions without us knowing?

3 posters

Go down

Why are parents making desicions without us knowing? Empty Why are parents making desicions without us knowing?

Post  tally_2013 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 am

i do not like when my parents make my decision im old enough to make my own desicion and i do not need them to decide for me im capable of my own actions and I know what things i have to do to be susccessful in life and my parents should learn to stay of my bussiness and to let me take my own desions in life. Sad

tally_2013

Back to top Go down

Why are parents making desicions without us knowing? Empty Yes I Understand

Post  Firefly Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:59 am

I know where your coming from. If they wont let us fail or succeed alone we never will. Our disicions now make all the diffrence in who we can and can't be in the future. If we keep thinking well mom wants this we never fill the shoes we want to. And its our life right!

Firefly

Back to top Go down

Why are parents making desicions without us knowing? Empty Re: Why are parents making desicions without us knowing?

Post  glitter:) Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:02 pm

i know exactly where your coming from tally_2013! i have had that exact talk with my mom at least 20 times. however, as much as i hate to admit it, my mom has usually been right. she works really hard to protect me and it gets on my nerves i wish she'd just let me make my own mistakes. its hard to lear a lesson when your not the one in the situation. my mom can tell me all about her mistakes, but that doesnt mean i've been in the situation. you know?

glitter:)

Back to top Go down

Why are parents making desicions without us knowing? Empty Re: Why are parents making desicions without us knowing?

Post  tally_2013 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:51 pm

glitter:) wrote:i know exactly where your coming from tally_2013! i have had that exact talk with my mom at least 20 times. however, as much as i hate to admit it, my mom has usually been right. she works really hard to protect me and it gets on my nerves i wish she'd just let me make my own mistakes. its hard to lear a lesson when your not the one in the situation. my mom can tell me all about her mistakes, but that doesnt mean i've been in the situation. you know?

Yes i know, my mom is always talking to me about things like that and they do get annoying but i love my mom is just that she needs to learn that i havfe the right to do with my life what i want to do with my life just like she did when she was young. Sometimes she tells me she is affraid of me doing the sames mistakes she did but sometimes we do and we learn from them. Neutral

tally_2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down