Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title of the topic

5 posters

Go down

Title of the topic Empty Title of the topic

Post  bradfkyl Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Music can influence how people think and sometimes even act. I do not have a "favorite" band or musical group; I do however tend to like more instamental music because of all of the years of band. After all that time i just kind of expect not to hear words. I also like jazz more than most music because of how long I've been playing sax and I can kind of set goals for myself and compare to how these other people play. It has encouraged me to spend more time practicing than i normally would have.

bradfkyl

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Thats so cool!

Post  sunglow Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:27 am

It is cool that you set goals by listening to music. I believe a lot of people should do that. Jaz music is really fun to listen to especially sadder songs. For some reason they make me feel better after listening to them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Re: Title of the topic

Post  Keke2610 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:57 pm

I guess I was just thinking of the negative aspects of the question, but yeah I agree that music can inspire, influence, or encourage people in a positive way. Being in band has also encouraged me to become a better player, but I think that's more the competition then the actual music. Smile

Keke2610

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Awesome

Post  Dreamgirl Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:46 am

That is awesome i used to play the flute but i kinda sucked at it but i do kinda listen to every kind of music except rap i dont like it it goes to fast and sometimes i cant even here the words but sometimes i will:oops: Twisted Evil Exclamation
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Instrumentals are Good.

Post  ck3209 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:41 am

I agree instumentals are very good too listening to the beat of the song really can get you pumped and excited thats why I am also a preety big fan of some instrumental music too. I admit also that jazz can have a very catchy beat. I liked how you set your goals of being in band and also liking instrumentals and jazz. Cool Wink tongue cyclops cheers sunny king

ck3209

Back to top Go down

Title of the topic Empty Re: Title of the topic

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down