Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers Problems!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Teachers Problems!!!! Empty Teachers Problems!!!!

Post  KayLee Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Everyone has their own problems, but what school teachers teach us is we have to pretend that they do not exsits. ' Keep doing your work,there is no excuse for not doing it, i will not except late work'. Thats what the student body is told by the teachers. The real problem can be one of three things, 1.We accually do have too much work. 2. We cannot do homework due to the family sistuation at home. and 3. We are too lazy and blame it on stupid reasons. Students are going to have to deal with it either way.... afro

KayLee

Back to top Go down

Teachers Problems!!!! Empty Agreed!!

Post  ckrasney Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 pm

I completely agree with you, its very true were gonna just have to deal with it no matter what!

ckrasney

Back to top Go down

Teachers Problems!!!! Empty Title of topic

Post  bradfkyl Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:28 am

I agree with what you say, but most of the time when we don't get homework done it is the thrid one. our class is extreamly lazy, as a whole, and expect the answers of life to just be handed to them when it is the teachers job to help the find the answer on their own.

bradfkyl

Back to top Go down

Teachers Problems!!!! Empty Re: Teachers Problems!!!!

Post  Precious0527 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 pm

i agree, its the way of life. sometimes other things come up in our life that keep us from doing our homework, like family problems. But either way if that were the case, we could talk to our teacher about it, they should understand. :/

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Franklin Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:24 pm

This makes me sad. It's very true that many students have situations at home that prevent them from not only doing homework, but working effectively at school. An education guru, Ruby Payne, has a saying, "why give homework when the home doesn't work?" As true as that is, one skill that students desperately need is problem-solving. I do agree that teachers tend to forget the class load some students carry and some teachers just don't care. However, in the "real" world, you won't always have a boss who accepts "excuses," and you do just have to suck it up and get it done.
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down