Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullying the Pie

+2
rMedrano
Ben Gunter
6 posters

Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty Bullying the Pie

Post  Ben Gunter Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:54 pm

People who cyber bully are insecure, losers and should be severly punished Evil or Very Mad. Pie from Big Boy in Michigan and Wisconsin is the best pie on Earth.

Ben Gunter

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty Umm....cool title, Ben?

Post  rMedrano Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:18 pm

I agree with you on cyber bullying but the pie? i don't think so. Where have you tried Michigan and Wisconson pie?! I wouldn't trust Michigan because it's way up north and close to the great lakes and i wouldn't trust Wisconson because they're the dairy state!!! Ewwwww!!!

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty Re: Bullying the Pie

Post  JessicaLauren Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:34 pm

no way, pie from the dessert gallery in Houston has the best pie D:<

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty Ben your silly

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Yeah i agree with Ricardo. I wouldn't try your pie from Michigan or Wisconson because those states are lame, and full of weirdos. The best pie in the world is probably made by some German Scientist or somethin'.
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty McCheezy123, "Your" Jelly

Post  Dillon Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 am

McCheezy123 wrote:Yeah i agree with Ricardo. I wouldn't try your pie from Michigan or Wisconson because those states are lame, and full of weirdos. The best pie in the world is probably made by some German Scientist or somethin'.

So many things are wrong with your brief response. First of all, Michigan and Wisconsin being lame states is a matter of opinion (which you are intitled to), and your opinion is wrong. tongue Also, if you've never been to either of these states in person, you can't possibly have a valid opinion of them. How do you know that a majority of the populations of these states can be labeled as "weirdos"? Lastly, I don't think a German scientist would waste time concocting the best pie in the world. You're just jelly. Razz
In response to Ben, I agree that cyberbullies should be severely punished.

PS: This post is ironic. I'm bashing McCheezy123, and yet I feel that cyberbullying should have severe consequences.

Dillon

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty pie

Post  ables Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:41 am

ive never been to michigan or wisconsen but id love to try the worlds best pie.... cyber bullies = weak people

ables

Back to top Go down

Bullying the Pie Empty Re: Bullying the Pie

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down