Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyber Bullying? I Think Not!

2 posters

Go down

Cyber Bullying? I Think Not! Empty Cyber Bullying? I Think Not!

Post  LittleMissSunshine Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 pm

For those who don't know, there are THOUSANDS of people who commit suicide everyday due to ' cyber bullying'. Sad
People should just stop being so mean! It's not right to bully people much less cyber bully them.
People who cyber bully are people who don't have a life and have nothing better to do than to make fun of other people.
Stop being so insecure of yourself! Very Happy

So, if you read this and are a cyber bully, here's a nice tip for you! GET A LIFE JERK! STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON BULLYING OTHERS. WE DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE INSECURE OF YOURSELF AND HAVE LOW SELF-ESTEEM. QUIT MESSING WITH OTHER PEOPLE! Thank you!! I love you

Cyber bullying is not fun for the victim! Scars don't disappear! Just saying!
LittleMissSunshine
LittleMissSunshine

Back to top Go down

Cyber Bullying? I Think Not! Empty Re: Cyber Bullying? I Think Not!

Post  Daddy frank Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Thank you for your imput, but I think you should have emphasised your common sence a little more. Thousands of people dont kill them selfs every day muchless do thousands of people kill them selfs from cyberbullying. Next time before you post try Google searching some statistics instead of flaunting your ignorance and calling others jerks.
Daddy frank
Daddy frank

Back to top Go down