Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a long title Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

This is a long title Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty This is a long title Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Dreamgirl Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own

What that quote means to me is some people can get out the easy way and just take their lives or they can keep going and not pay attention to what bullies are saying. We have alot of kids takiong their life because of comments or name calling by bullies and other kids who are insecure about themselves. I think parents need to pay attention to their kids and talk to them about bullying. STOMP OUT BULLYING!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dreamgirl on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

This is a long title Puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Cant argue with an opinion but...

Post  Mitchellz45 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:41 am

Cant argue with an opinion but if this is what this quote means to you take some time to read it slower and understand the meaning of it. If they go no not paying attention records wouldnt be set and heros and "legends" wouldnt be born ,because everyone would be to busy "looking the other way" -Dreamgirl on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 am. If people get the easy way out then there is no one breaking just people sliding by on witts and looks or materials and this world would be alot more lonely if you want something fight for it dont find and easy way make a hard way and attempt to acheive it until your goal is reached.

Mitchellz45

Back to top Go down