Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OVER PAID!!!

5 posters

Go down

OVER PAID!!! Empty OVER PAID!!!

Post  ckrasney Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:24 pm

I think that some athletes, performers and entertainers are overpaid because some of the actors or singers are ignorent and they really don't benifit us, except for entertainment.....i think the people who build buikdings or handle money and teach the children and so many more jobs that desreve alot moe pay then what thier geting now.

ckrasney

Back to top Go down

OVER PAID!!! Empty Re: OVER PAID!!!

Post  rachelmatheny Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:43 pm

I totally agree! I think kids over idolize them and they shouldn't, they should idolize someone who works hard for their money and who is doing good for their community!

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Post  lucyamchee Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:43 pm

I agree. The people that do good for our community should be the ones we look up to not a guy who can catch a ball.

lucyamchee

Back to top Go down

OVER PAID!!! Empty Yeah

Post  TheAnonymous Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 am

Many athletes and celebrities get a lot of attention for their work. Not everyone can be born pretty, and dramatic, but they may have good influence. Of course, many famous people do not help our lives, even with entertainment. I think doctors of medicine and science should be more focused on, to develop stuff that helps out. It doesn't really count if they create a lethal disease in the process, though. But really, a lot of other proffesionals help.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

OVER PAID!!! Empty i agree

Post  T.Dunnam45 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

i agree with everything you have to say lol!

T.Dunnam45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down