Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over paid?? Maybe

Go down

Over paid?? Maybe Empty Over paid?? Maybe

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 am

lol! I really think it depends. Why should people/celebrities like Beyonce and Shakira get paid millions of dollars while bands like Avenged Sevenfold get maybe 100,000 a year. That may seem like a lot of money but Split that between all five members thats 20,000 a year each. Then you have to pay the merchandise companies and promoters and your crew. Then they have to live off of about 10,000 for the month they are home. They do much more than the others but they are paid less. I don't think there should be a limit on job pay because if your working hard for it then you deserve it. Otherwise if your not working hard for it then you don't deserve the Millions you get paid. My dad works his but off going up to 20 hours a day and he only brings home about 4,000 a month. My mom is a manager and she works the same amount and only brings home 1,000 every two weeks. They are struggling to get there money to even survive. So i think you should get paid on the amount of work that you put into the job. Hard workers = More money
Lazy Workers = Less Money
Question Question
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I Love You Jenni!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Back to top Go down

Over paid?? Maybe Empty Re: Over paid?? Maybe

Post  kiki poulter Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

I love you too but bands shouldn't get paid so much. They maybe "working hard" but you see ordanary people getting not even a penny for something they do. paying for equitment and crew shouldnt come out of teh pay but they don't HAVE to have every last light they have.

PS why are you posting...?? you dont go here??
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

Over paid?? Maybe Empty LOLOOLLOLOL

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:09 am

They do have to have ery light. A bands show is as important as the fans. Good/attractive shows make fans want more. I mentioned bands as an example i think everyone should get paid according to how they work. ANd they do have to give the crew money because its the band that hires them. Bands get almost no money from the earnings from album sales. So the money they get paid for touring is how they make a living. I'm going to have to go through this too one day, so will you. And im posting because i like giving my input plus im coming back soon...

Back to top Go down

Over paid?? Maybe Empty Re: Over paid?? Maybe

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down