Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No idea haha

5 posters

Go down

No idea haha Empty No idea haha

Post  SUPERMAN18 Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

I dont think most of us can really choose wether or not professional athletes deserve to be paid that much or not because we wouldnt know what its like for them to do what they do. But i think the highest paid jobs should be the jobs that most people dont want or the jobs that benefit society the most. Very Happy cheers bom sunny santa farao king jocolor afro flower lol!

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

No idea haha Empty Re: No idea haha

Post  Keke2610 Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah I guess that's true that we don't know what athletes go through, but I don't think they should get paid as much as they do. Yeah they work hard but they don't save lives or really benefit our country. Sports are there more for fun and entertainment, so i agree that the jobs nobody wants or that benefit us the most should get paid more. Smile

Keke2610

Back to top Go down

No idea haha Empty being a paid athlete!!!!!

Post  elissagriffin Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

i think being a paid athlete is an amazing job. being paid for what you love to do;honestly if you ask me i would love that !!!!!!! that is why it is important to have A JOB that you enjoy. it makes life a hell of a lot easier !! and fun ! there is a career for everything !!!!! so there is no excuse for anyone to not recieve income when at the age of accountability !!!!!!!!!!!

elissagriffin

Back to top Go down

Post  80sChick:) Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I totally agree with you. Who are we to decide how much someone gets paid? It depends on their bosses and how good they are at their jobs. I do think that public service and the military should be paid more for what they do, because they do more for us and our country than musicians or athletes. Smile

80sChick:)

Back to top Go down

No idea haha Empty Cassie Mohkami

Post  Cassie Mohkami Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:46 pm

I thinks its ridiculous that players that play and practice indoors and only for half the year at that are paid millions of dollars...it doesnt make sense and is completely unfair!

Cassie Mohkami

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down