Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To over paid

3 posters

Go down

To over paid Empty To over paid

Post  cutiepeguin Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

To me athletes are over paid because all they do is entertain us for fun. although other important careers should be paid more like doctors who save lifes every day. It just seems wrong to paid very little to a doctor when they working very hard to save and make lifes better mean while the athletes are only entertaining us for fun and just being idolized making more money. Doctors, Construction mangers, lawyers, and teachers should be the ones who get paid more than the athletes because all of these careers try to make our lifes safer and better. I love you flower tongue
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

To over paid Empty Re: To over paid

Post  princess18 Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 pm

i agree with you its just to much money fot the athlets but less for doctors but in a way wene athlets get hurt there is always a doctor there and they take allot of money othe them to. Shocked

princess18

Back to top Go down

To over paid Empty NAHH BRO!

Post  Byron Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 am

I dissagree with you , do you think they want to play let's say football and not get paid much and get hurt? People play because it's good money in the NFL.

Byron

Back to top Go down

To over paid Empty Re: To over paid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down