Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much work

4 posters

Go down

Too much work Empty Too much work

Post  colestreeter Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 am

To me I think teachers dont relize that kids have lives to and im saying that they shouldnt give out homework im just saying that they shouldnt give it everyday. Because when a teacher gives homework everyday and something happwns at home and they dont get it done then there automatically behind in class and then there stressing to make it up. All I say is teachers should take in consideration of our lives and wht we have to deal with.

colestreeter

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty mhmmmm

Post  supersanchez Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

i agreee 100%

supersanchez

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty When we get older.

Post  amann123 Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I agree that sometimes certain homework is unnecisary however, it is only distributed so we have enough practice to pass test. In collage some classes you will not have homework what so ever, distributed practice worksheets but not homework that is graded. The only graded ***** are the test that are based off of the practice worksheets. Our personal life should be taken into consideration but also in collage if you are absent on a test date, you get a zero. To not recieve a zero you need to tell the instructer at least a week before and take the test earlier. I feel the same should be with teachers in high school, if we do talk to the teacher they will understand depending on cercomstances.

amann123

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty Re: Too much work

Post  JessicaLauren Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:59 pm

I agree, life can get pretty busy and we don't need homework to make life even more stressful

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty Re: Too much work

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down