Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too much work

4 posters

Go down

Too much work Empty Too much work

Post  rachelmatheny Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:51 pm

I don't think teachers give you too much work in class, but I do think for homework, they give us too much. I don't really see the point in homework, since we already work in class, why can't we just pick up the next day where we left off? Especially since we got the new schedule at school, teachers just overload the homework because they don't have enough time in class, it's not the students fault. I always have like 2-3 hours of homework a night. It's stressful. And yes, spongebob is awesome. Also, I think how much homework they give should definitely change. We need a lot less.

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty Re: Too much work

Post  Asunc18 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:48 pm

I think that is true. Not many teachers give us homework.

Asunc18

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty Agreed!:D

Post  rMedrano Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:38 pm

I agree that it's too much homework!!! I hate the new schedule because class is shorter and it's a lot of classes in one day! I like the idea of starting off where we left off too Very Happy

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty i really agree

Post  superwoman<3 Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:28 pm

that is so true they do give us tomuch homework but you also have to look in there point of veiw they dont make their own lessin plan they go on the citys lesson plan so they really dont have a say in where we start where we left off snd they might give us to much home work becuz they dont have anymore time to teach it to us Smile
superwoman<3
superwoman<3

Back to top Go down

Too much work Empty Re: Too much work

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down