Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO MORE WORK

2 posters

Go down

NO MORE WORK Empty NO MORE WORK

Post  G-Money Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

lol Yea they do who came up with this question which they already knew my answer too lol and he if you are a nerd plzzz odnt reply to this weeks post your comments are not acccpeted lol jk. Laughing but ummm yea they do they give us work on top of work execpting it to be done in one day knowinf that we have other teachers and other things to do and some teachers rely heavly on the internet inn which od students cant get to 24/7 thats another big thing. One of the things i think needs to chnage is the way the teachers do hw no more thann two teachers giving hw on the same day should be the rule thats the way i feel. And ha spoonge Bob is a little one the wrong side lol affraid

G-Money

Back to top Go down

NO MORE WORK Empty Re: NO MORE WORK

Post  Ms. Franklin Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:29 pm

That's an interesting comment about when teachers can ***** homework. I'm not sure how that would work because some of us don't give nightly homework, but is definitely worth thinking over. Thanks for the thought-provoking comments. Very Happy
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down