Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh my gosh my parents :/

3 posters

Go down

Oh my gosh my parents :/ Empty Oh my gosh my parents :/

Post  superwoman<3 Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:13 pm

most of the time i really dont agree with the decisions my parents make for me, i either think that there not fair or there stupid. but dont most teens think like that. i mean sometimes if we dont have it our way we get all upset and walk away mad, but have you ever thought that they were only making those deccisons for a reason, for your protection. i know my parents only say no to me when they dont feel safe about the sisuation or the place im going, and yes sometimes i get angrey and walk away and other i just think wow they really do love me. the decisons your parents make for you are for the best and you should really respects that. bom pig Suspect lol!
superwoman<3
superwoman<3

Back to top Go down

Oh my gosh my parents :/ Empty Re: Oh my gosh my parents :/

Post  jbfox94 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:35 am

thats very true but like i think its dumb that u get grouned from your cell phone for leaving it in the truck then they give it back to you the next day i and yet they let me drive everywhere i do have alot of freedom but they wanna grounded me for the stupidest reason's but idk and another reason they didnt give a curfew until im all the way in new caney then they tell me a hour before the time they want me home why didnt they tell me before i got there it dont make since to me sometimes but yes they just want me out of trouble
Evil or Very Mad
jbfox94
jbfox94

Back to top Go down

Post  Precious0527 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 am

Indeed, this is true.. parents are always trying to look over us at all time only because they love us and care about us. We get mad for them not letting us do something or go somewhere, but that's something we as children need to get over because they've been where we're barely going, they've seen what he have not, they are way ahead of us in knowledge of life. We have to appreciate their decisions and not get mad about it, because it is only for our own good. As we grow up and mature, we start seeing it all from their view and then understand tongue

Precious0527

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down