Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't always agree.

2 posters

Go down

I don't always agree. Empty I don't always agree.

Post  MajorChoirDork'14 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Sometimes I think that my parents do what they do just because they don't want me to do whatever it is that I want to do. Crying or Very sad I know that most of the things they tell me is to keep me safe and it's for my best intrest. Alot of the things they have kept me from doing has lead to good things in my life and what I know will end up in a good result. But sometimes I think they do it to me mean, but they want what's best for me and that will end me up in a good place in life, which I think that's what they want for me for me to be in a place in my life where I finally realize that they did right as my parents. Cool Very Happy What a Face
MajorChoirDork'14
MajorChoirDork'14

Back to top Go down

I don't always agree. Empty Most parents are like that

Post  Dreamgirl Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 am

I use to think that cause it was usually my step mom getting on to me and i first thought that it was to get me down and i still think so because she doesn't like my connection with my dad cause she thinks I am his little princess. So but my dad does know best. I totally agree with people who dislike their parents decisions. But they do whats best for you. And have your best interest at hand. And they want you to have a bright future.farao afro lol!
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down