Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents know best sometimes

3 posters

Go down

Parents know best sometimes Empty Parents know best sometimes

Post  Dreamgirl Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 am

I agree with most of my dads decision sometimes. Because most of the time he is right. Like this one time he told me not to date this dude from school because he looked liked bad news. But I did anyways and the next day i found out that he was dating another chick from another state. That was one of the times I thought he was wrong because he is a little bit over protective about who I date and all. Thats why me and my dad have such a good connection about somethings. lol!
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

Parents know best sometimes Empty parents need to listen sometimes

Post  T.Dunnam45 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah parents can be that way but in the end it is always good to listen to them because if we don't then we prolly wouldn't turn out so good.in other ways it better to not,but most of the time you should. Cool

T.Dunnam45

Back to top Go down

Parents know best sometimes Empty agreeeeed!

Post  chrisbeall Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 am

i deffently agree with this, because when my dad deid i turned into a little brat and if it wasnt for my mom making certian decisions for me and tellin me what i can and cant do i would be in trouble alot of the time or off doing somtihng i shouldnt be. Twisted Evil

chrisbeall

Back to top Go down

Parents know best sometimes Empty Re: Parents know best sometimes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down