Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEchnology is taking over!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

TEchnology is taking over!!!!!! Empty TEchnology is taking over!!!!!!

Post  olverand95 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Okay for me none for the xbox or ps3 because I don't play any video games at all unless I am super bored. For me Facebook is way better than Twitter because Twitter I don't really understand how to use it very well. Of course a smartphone because now a days you don't even need a computer anymore for the internet because of a smartphone. Technology is the time now anyone in the world has technology all around them so pretty much I think we have too much technology in the world.

olverand95

Back to top Go down

TEchnology is taking over!!!!!! Empty It's helpful.

Post  SUPERMAN18 Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:16 pm

I'll admit that theres technology we dont really need but in most cases we still need it to help us advance in our excistence. The more we learn the more we can accomplish overtime. Very Happy cheers bom drunken sunny santa king farao jocolor afro flower lol!

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

TEchnology is taking over!!!!!! Empty Re: TEchnology is taking over!!!!!!

Post  JessicaLauren Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:28 pm

I believe technology is a bit much, but we depend so much on it! How are we supposed to fix this problem?Question

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down

Post  rachelmatheny Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 pm

Technology is too much, I agree. Like with facebook or twitter, some creepy person could look on your profile and know where you live and stalk you! I think it can get crazy! Shocked

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

TEchnology is taking over!!!!!! Empty Insantiy

Post  TaylorTanner Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Completely true. How many people actually know how to sit still, read a book, and use it to answer a question. And most school ***** require a computer now. Possibly like this one...

TaylorTanner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down