Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology!

3 posters

Go down

Technology! Empty Technology!

Post  a.deleon Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:30 am

Technology is getting crazy. Kids in Jr. High have smart phones and are constantly on them! I admitt that i`m guilty of texting and getting on Facebook but i think there`s a limit of how often we do these things. Technology can get bad at times and it is only getting worse. Now that new things are coming out like almost everyday. Technology can be used for good like if you want to Skype someone who`s far away and communicating with a loved one. But often is it abused to the max. Someone across the world can know exactly where you live and who you`re dating just by looking at what you post. Be careful at what you post and what you want others to see. Now, video games can get just as bad. People get addicted too easily and it is very unhealthy. I enjoy playing every now and then but we ALL need to know our limits! Very Happy

a.deleon

Back to top Go down

Technology! Empty agreed:)

Post  ccaldwell Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 pm

i tollaly agree with you it is getting crazy and its sad cuz we hardly use our brain anymore, next thing you know were gonna forget how to use it lol!!!! Very Happy

ccaldwell

Back to top Go down

Technology! Empty Agree

Post  spinningincircles13 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:50 pm

I totally agree. I saw a 5 year old with a friggin smart phone at the dentist office and it completely blew my mind! People do need to be smarter with what they post and whom they communicate with online these days.

spinningincircles13

Back to top Go down

Technology! Empty Re: Technology!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down