Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technology

2 posters

Go down

Technology  Empty Technology

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Oh yes, technology is a big thing. As humans, it is technology that defines a big part of us. Technology makes things much easier, but more importantly, it makes life more interesting. I love the fantasy of videogames and movies. I love the productivity of computers and other tech. Although, the real problem is that with increased tech, we have a decreased everything else. Technology makes this a great country, but for the same reason grants us dumb people. Many people are very dependent and can even be convinced to do ridiculous things. It just takes a few words to cause something bad. It seems that people are becoming computers, programs so easy to manipulate and use. As you observe the generations of people from the earlier to our latest, you may notice that the kids are getting really wierd. As progressive as we are advancing our organization, it wouldn't surprise me if eventually everything we do is automatically recorded into some kind of computer information storage. Our desire to advance in technology shades our need to be somewhat animalistic. We are already forced to do particular things as soon as we are born in society. Who started the rumor that we need to wear clothes? We just need to maintain technology with nothing extreme. I don't want to live like a computer or randomly blow up in my own school. Of course we have many rebels to technology, perhaps even exaguratively. So, as with everything else, technology has it's pros and cons. By the way the PS3 is pretty reliable and legitimate. Sleep

Last edited by TheAnonymous on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The future calls for it.)
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Technology  Empty Re: Technology

Post  timscoolyoungersister Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:19 pm

i absolutely i agree with. We do rely on it too much that i think we are going to be cloned and our lives are going to become movies like irobot or transformers (even though its cool). But it makes everyday better. And yes we really should keep technology from ruining our world.

timscoolyoungersister

Back to top Go down