Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To much technology?

2 posters

Go down

To much technology? Empty To much technology?

Post  sunglow Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:33 am

I believe there is to much technology in the world today. I don't believe that people should keep inventing new kinds of technology. I, myself believe to that instead of getting on a computer to write a paper you should pull out a piece of paper and pencil. I don't like computers and have just recently started owning a game system and that is because my dad got it for Christmas. I do have a cell phone but only use it to contact people and for emergencies I don't believe and using technology for fun. I don't like facebook even though I use it to keep up on whats happening today. I like face to face interaction instead of typing on a computer. Thats why I'm happy I found someone that is like me to be with he hates technology just as much as I do.
Crying or Very sad Shocked alien cat No
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down

To much technology? Empty i agree

Post  cory heggins1 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 am

there is to much tech. these days but some is good for use like the stuff for resurch and some for medical stuff and other than that stuuff most of the tech we use is usless. scratch
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down