Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relations ships arent perfect

3 posters

Go down

relations ships arent perfect Empty relations ships arent perfect

Post  franco94 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 pm

to me relationships can be complicated in a way because the girl gets jelous if the guy talks to a girl and the boy gets mad if you talk to a guy! a perfect relationship is only in a dream because no relationship i meant to be perfect you will go through alot but thats why tou have eachother so ypu can work it out and tbe there for eachother!! I love you

franco94

Back to top Go down

relations ships arent perfect Empty yup

Post  abcd Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:25 pm

that is compleately true..there is no perfect relationship. Jelousy is one of the main points that make people more complicated because if you are a jelous person you will want to know where the other is andd you would get obssesed with where they are and love is just complicated both people are equally complicated because they dont understand the word love or they dont want to let it go. Jelousy is a sign of love but you should know when its jelousy or just control because if someone controls you that is bad. lovee is confusing because you wont know to stay or to go even if you know it is bad confused

abcd

Back to top Go down

relations ships arent perfect Empty exactlyyy!:)

Post  a.deleon Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:29 am

Agreed! Relationships are complicated but so is life! I agree that jelousy is a sign of love and it is hard to tell if it`s a good thing or bad thing. I think couples just need to have a balance of everything like anything in this world. I`m so tired of jelousy and complications in relationships but at the same time it`s not suppose to be a walk in the park. Relationships have trials and malfunctions that both partners are suppose to work out together. BUT if only one partner is working on it and the other isn`t then the relationship is pointless. Couples ARE suppose to be there for each other and work with one another through the problems but most the time it`s easier said than done.....I wish relationships were perfect like a dream but that`d be no fun now would it? Wink

a.deleon

Back to top Go down

relations ships arent perfect Empty Re: relations ships arent perfect

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down