Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the people

3 posters

Go down

the people  Empty the people

Post  cory heggins1 Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am

in the relationship both people like it unless you dont want it. i like it personally but i find it hard to find a girl that likes me for me and not other stuff... but relationships can end because of fights or cheating (mostly fights hopefully). in my relationships it ends after the girl gets what they want but some times i just end it for reasons i dont feel like typing but it is both peoples falt in a relationship if you fight because you could easly say sorry are just agree. alien
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down

the people  Empty Right!!!!!!

Post  Dreamgirl Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:33 am

That is sad and i hope something works out for you but your right its both peoples fault and sometimes guys are the same way like they get what they want and then dump you and probably dump you after they find out your pregnant now that is just wrong and that guy is a meanie pants alien Evil or Very Mad sunny Sleep drunken
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

the people  Empty be real with the ships

Post  papichulo17 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:06 am

Dreamgirl wrote:That is sad and i hope something works out for you but your right its both peoples fault and sometimes guys are the same way like they get what they want and then dump you and probably dump you after they find out your pregnant now that is just wrong and that guy is a meanie pants alien Evil or Very Mad sunny Sleep drunken

People are always cheating even when they dont mean to i think guys and girls are complicating cause really sometimes i want a relationship and in the next moment i want a casual time (wink wink). Really relationships in high school dont really matter cause they will rarely last (sorry for the truth) I'd rather have my fun now so i won't cheat on my wife. Very Happy
papichulo17
papichulo17

Back to top Go down

the people  Empty Re: the people

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down