Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents know bes....they been in our shoes

3 posters

Go down

Parents know bes....they been in our shoes Empty Parents know bes....they been in our shoes

Post  chavesus Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:19 pm

I strongly agree to the decissions my parents make because they know what is best for us. They been in our shoes........ they were teenagers before, and BELIEVE ME, they know how we feel when they tell us to do this and do that, they been through the same situation before. So don't think your parents are trying to ruin your life when they tell you that you cant do something. Parents make decissions for a reason.....to keep you safe and out of trouble. lol!

chavesus

Back to top Go down

Parents know bes....they been in our shoes Empty ...................................................................................................................................

Post  TheAnonymous Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Optimistic, but I disagree. They may know best, but not for me. I am very different from my mother, and I am very complicated. She has no idea about what's going on in my head. I'm wearing a very different brand of shoes than her. Parents may have more experience, but does that make enough for the other variables? Are we considering the different behavioral characteristics, and who is actually more competent and mature, with greater potential to lead? It's traditional to follow your parents, but traditions have limitations. My dad is more understanding in general, and when he gives me "orders", he allows me to figure out what to do. Not every parent is a direct match for the child, and the true parent of success is understanding. If the parents actually consider the "shoes you're wearing", then they may know best. Basketball

Last edited by TheAnonymous on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The future demends it.)
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Parents know bes....they been in our shoes Empty the world has turned

Post  trixii Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 pm

If you have exetremely young parents then maybe. But to be honest the world around us has completeely changed. I do agree with the old way of life but not on all things. the way relationships are taken and the symbolism in our age, like peircings and the such, have changed. afro

trixii

Back to top Go down

Parents know bes....they been in our shoes Empty Re: Parents know bes....they been in our shoes

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down