Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents Know...

Go down

Parents Know... Empty Parents Know...

Post  ck3209 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:09 pm

You may think that parents are this kind of evil and judgemental cruel people who ruin your life everyday becasue you cant do what you want its either this or that. When you think about it parents are the key to our lives where would would we be without our parents in our lives. I am so glad I have parents to me they are the main guidelines of your life no matter what even if they treat you like pure crap they always care about you and want best for you. They want you to be better than they were growing up. The hard decisions that my parents have changed on me has effected my life completely on who I am as a person today knowing how to treat people as I want to be treated like I have said parents want whats best for you. Some kids will say that my parents dont kno me but thats totally wrong they dont know you but just raised you your whole life. They have kniwn you since you were a living baby. The main reason parents want you to do all your homework and are rough with you around different things is they are just preparing you for the real world , they are preparing you for that you want them to leavfe you alone but when highschools done they will see if you will really need them or not. The truth is we need our parents in our live but there is a time for parents to let go but without parents in our lives we would be nothing. cheers Very Happy

ck3209

Back to top Go down