Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't live without it!!!

3 posters

Go down

Can't live without it!!! Empty Can't live without it!!!

Post  rMedrano Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:41 pm

I think music can be very expressive but not too influencing depending on what mood you are in. If I'm sleepy, I will listen to soft music. If I am mad, I might as well listen to a band who writes lyrics that match what i am feeling. It helps me think thoroughly without really influencing me to do anything. One of my favorite bands is called Mayday Parade created by singers Jason Lancaster and Derek Sanders from Tallahasse, Florida. I like them because they have lots of soft, mellow music and songs played on the piano:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk0Zgb45C8E

rMedrano

Back to top Go down

Can't live without it!!! Empty Listening to Music

Post  cutiepeguin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

i have to agree with you because i do the same i listen to music that matchs my mood during the day. However to me some music can even have lyrics that reflect on events that have happen in your life because some artist write songs based on really events that have happened in their life and also problems that everyone has or just their problems. tongue I love you
cutiepeguin
cutiepeguin

Back to top Go down

Can't live without it!!! Empty Good point

Post  McCheezy123 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:25 am

Dude you are completely correct. When people are mad and go on a raging rampage they usually listen to a kick butt rock song not a soft mellowy tune. Or if they are feeling kinda blue they listen to a soft mellow ly tune not some kick butt raging rampage song.
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down

Can't live without it!!! Empty Re: Can't live without it!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down