Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents have their up's and downs

2 posters

Go down

Parents have their up's and downs Empty Parents have their up's and downs

Post  SUPERMAN18 Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Parents make their decisions based on their past experiences. If a parent had bad experiences going to parties, then the decision they're gonna have when you ask to go to one, probably isn't going to make you happy. but some parents believe that you learn alot from experience so some may let you go and find out whats it's like for yourself. So you could say that parents have theyre own up's and downs but in the main thing to remember is they're only trying to protect you. cheers lol! jocolor queen king

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

Parents have their up's and downs Empty I so agree

Post  sunglow Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:00 pm

I agree, parents do go off of their experiences and sometimes that will make some desicions something their children won't like. My parents try not to do that to often, they want me to be able to make my own choices and fail or pass on my own. They understand that they can't always be there to help so they have always let me a room to make desicions for myself and think for myself. Some people don't get that though and they become rebels and end up doing the things they want behind their parents back like my sister did growing up. albino
sunglow
sunglow

Back to top Go down