Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actions can speak louder then words

4 posters

Go down

Actions can speak louder then words Empty Actions can speak louder then words

Post  Victor.C Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 am

Actions do speak louder then words. Throught history many people prefered to take action instead of sitting by. In many countries many people would protest because of something that was not right.

Victor.C

Back to top Go down

Actions can speak louder then words Empty Re: Actions can speak louder then words

Post  Rio jauregui Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 am

I agree because look at Matin Luther King Jr. he just didnt sit aroud even though he used words his actios were louder

Rio jauregui

Back to top Go down

Actions can speak louder then words Empty Re: Actions can speak louder then words

Post  gabsasse Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 pm

I agree to actions speak louder then words do like a sucessful leader is always sucessful because of his actions not because of his words. Ya maybe leaders give speaches but its the fact that they are taking action by giving the speach.

gabsasse

Back to top Go down

Actions can speak louder then words Empty I agree to

Post  Harkat Mulds Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Words do have an impact, but its the actions that really mean everything. Actions are what people do to make something happen. Words are just words. Like when women were fighting for there rights, they didnt make speeches, they marched in the middle of the streets.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down