Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actions do speak louder then words.

4 posters

Go down

Actions do speak louder then words. Empty Actions do speak louder then words.

Post  jessibelle11 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Do actions speak louder than words? What's more important -- what we say or what we do?

I think that your actions towards people do speak louder than your words. You can always say that your going to do something but no one will actually believe you because they haven't seen it themselves. The people that actually do something show that they are truthful and they have done it instead of just saying you would or have done it. With this I believe that your actions do speak louder then your words. Smile

jessibelle11

Back to top Go down

Actions do speak louder then words. Empty Re: Actions do speak louder then words.

Post  sanfranmackey Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

I completely agree. Some people are just all talk and never actually do anything. The people that actually do something say a lot:)

sanfranmackey

Back to top Go down

Actions do speak louder then words. Empty mhmmm, yupp:0

Post  supersanchez Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 pm

i beleive your wrong and right becasuse their both even to me.

supersanchez

Back to top Go down

Actions do speak louder then words. Empty Re: Actions do speak louder then words.

Post  BabyChris006 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Soo not true because you can always get your butt beat or beat someone else. But the words you say will always be some what true.

BabyChris006

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down