Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charity, who desirves it. christmas suprize...

3 posters

Go down

charity, who desirves it.   christmas suprize... Empty charity, who desirves it. christmas suprize...

Post  ables Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

If i had a million dollars to give to charity i would either give it to the childern with cancer, and the children with mental or physical retardation. It would mean more than the world to them to have at least one amazing day thats unforgetabley great. One other place i might donate the money to would be a research firm to help cure cancer and deaseses../....... For christmas i made my mom spill the beans, im getting a fully loaded go kart imported from Califoria. Its got headlights automatic and standerd gears, two seats, thick roll bars, and much more i dont even know yet... super exited. Plus my sister is visting me for two weeks during christmas, its gonna be great.

ables

Back to top Go down

charity, who desirves it.   christmas suprize... Empty yeppers

Post  Mitchellz45 Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:03 pm

If you need your roll bars you'r doing something wrong lol ,but nice choice in charitys bro.

Mitchellz45

Back to top Go down

charity, who desirves it.   christmas suprize... Empty yuhhhhh

Post  theboss. Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:52 pm

very thoughtfull and sounds like a good christmas present to ha
theboss.
theboss.

Back to top Go down

charity, who desirves it.   christmas suprize... Empty Re: charity, who desirves it. christmas suprize...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down