Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Charity

Go down

Special Charity Empty Special Charity

Post  TheAnonymous Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 pm

If I had 1 million dollars worth of money to donate, I'd share it with my soon to be established organization of greatness. My organization would help shape the world in multiple ways than just do one thing. Careful research and science programs would be managed efficiently. Special stealth spies would cautiously destroy key threats to the world and enemies of opposition (our military does a pretty similar thing so it's not as bad as it sounds). This organization of a million dollars would be an ambition to strengthen the whole world instead of just a bias nation. A much larger vision would be necessary to advance forth leaving old meaning-depleted beliefs behind. This beautiful investment would insure general safety of what is needed for a peaceful world. My progress would be worth the money for it will bring forth a great organization of a world. Imagine what peace, harmony and order could be made of such a mess after proper management and thoughtful vision. I would insure medical progress, general science advancement for both productivity and for curiosity, efficient political progression and such that supports the goal. Of course, more money would be made to firmly control the progress of my work. Although, money wouldn't matter too much once things are properly organized in this vision.

Santa Claus may bring me his sleigh, for that would be useful.

Last edited by TheAnonymous on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The future calls for it.)
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Special Charity Empty Ideas...

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Hmm... that's an interesting idea, considering the general mess made by those who attempt diverging "civilizations". That problem may be universal with humanity and the desire of power and official establishment. It is a statement from Noam Chompsky: "No individual gets up and says, I'm going to take this because I want it. He'd say, I'm going to take it because it really belongs to me and it would be better for everyone if I had it. It's true of children fighting over toys. And it's true of governments going to war. Nobody is ever involved in an aggressive war; it's always a defensive war--on both sides. " This may introduce a new concept that makes sense. So after some deep thought of the quote's context, it really is kind if dull to donate to an already set (corrupt as many like to say) government, so why not create a new organization? Not sure if a million dollars is legitimate enough, but a good investment. I'd say it's a worthy donation when considering the farther-ahead results. Though, proper management is extremely important because if it becomes powerful enough of an organization, along with bad leadership, bad things may happen (I could reference several examples of such). So either all the way in or all the way out with the start of the vision. So political and medical/scientific success may be the most important to receive donations. sunny
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down