Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevr Give Up!

2 posters

Go down

Nevr Give Up! Empty Nevr Give Up!

Post  Harkat Mulds Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:16 pm

There havs been many instances in wich adversity has slapped me in the face.
Some of that ranges from personal demons to family matters. Even issues at school like failing grades and bullying. I have lived for sixteen years, six months and 14 days (at the time of this posting), and it seems as if everything has happened to me in my short life. My piont is, dont lose your mind about it, you can come out even stronger than before, dont let it hold you back.
On one occasion, my mom got really sick, and she was going to die. I was so afraid of losing my mom and all i could do was cry. My grades in school were slipping and i didnt really care about the safety about my life. My mom healed of her condition and its funny, because her ailment wasnt really all that bad. But now i realize, nothing is ever as it seems.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

Nevr Give Up! Empty smiles!!

Post  trixii Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

I understand the bullying side of that, I wasn't the prettiest kid growing up, aI was socially awekward, and no one was my friend. But I learned at that age that words can hurt if you let them, but you don't have to listen, I learned to be myself and accept my life as it is. Embarassed

trixii

Back to top Go down