Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

half and half

+4
Eustacia Paredon
Daddy frank
JBoyett
supersanchez
8 posters

Go down

half and half Empty half and half

Post  supersanchez Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:03 pm

i would give half to each famuilly in my family. to support them for a lil, so they cant ssay i dont do nun for them. adn the other half to the kids in the hospital for cancer:)

supersanchez

Back to top Go down

half and half Empty JB loves the chirens

Post  JBoyett Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:10 pm

yaaa i would give some to my family members to help them then give to like orphans and stuff help those who are less fortunate then me to have a loving family jus i would help the kids.

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

half and half Empty Re: half and half

Post  Daddy frank Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:12 pm

It always good to help your family. Im not sure what your intentions are but its always good to help out.
Daddy frank
Daddy frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Eustacia Paredon Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:13 pm

I think it nice of super sanchez to think about the children with cancer (:

Eustacia Paredon

Back to top Go down

half and half Empty i would give a million

Post  elissagriffin Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 pm

i would give half of the money to Walt Disney so they could create a beautiful princess with no hair so that young girls fighting cancer can feel beautiful too Very Happy i would also give money to Africa bc there are many families that cant afford to have three meals a day.not only would the money provide them food but it would also help pay for presents that the family can enjoy giving to one another on holidays and special occasions flower

elissagriffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ms. Franklin Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Elissa,

The idea of a bald princess is so moving and beautiful. So many people, girls especially, are self-conscious about their appearance, and I'm sure it's much worse for kids who have lost their hair to medical treatment. It's always sad when kids are seriously ill, and I'm sure a Disney princess designed for them would lift their spirits. Thanks for posting such a beautiful sentiment. flower
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

half and half Empty a million dollar charity donation

Post  ables Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:17 am

i think its cool that youd still think about the kids with cancer, just as well as every kid able to visit disney world, and be able to help them both. i too would use the money and a cancer caused charity. ( response, repply to anothers post )

ables

Back to top Go down

half and half Empty id do that too:)

Post  SUPERMAN18 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 pm

thats a good way to rub the "you dont do anything for us" line in your parents faces haha. id give alot to sick kids too Very Happy Wink

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum