Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In falling we learn to fly <3

2 posters

Go down

In falling we learn to fly <3 Empty In falling we learn to fly <3

Post  spinningincircles13 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I believe adversity is what makes a person, and shows their true colors. I have faced a lot of these and i'm still here standing, and trying to make the best of every day which is the most you can do when facing these hard ships, because well thats just life. Life is filled with adversity but its how you chose to deal with it that matters most. You can face these difficult periods of time head on or give up. And personally i have more respect for people whom deal with them and don't give up even when they're at their lowest and have little faith left, and yet they get through it a better person. As Renee Yohe once said, “What matters isn’t that you fell, but that you get back up. No matter how many times it takes, it’s that you get back up that matters. We fall down and all isn’t lost.” When i have no hope or faith left because i feel like giving in and just letting these hard ships break me i read her quotes and realize how right she is. Because what really matters is that you get up after these situations and you continue life with hope and a smile on your face knowing that you got through that experience. c:

spinningincircles13

Back to top Go down

In falling we learn to fly <3 Empty Re: In falling we learn to fly <3

Post  SpinningInSquares Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:07 pm

I completely agree. Those who are going through stuff always keep more faith and still manage to make it through the day.
And I really like that Renee Yoho quote. Smile

SpinningInSquares

Back to top Go down