Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT!

+3
millscody
colestreeter
JBoyett
7 posters

Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT!

Post  JBoyett Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Adversity is every where in your life but you cant just lay down and quit."Its not about how hard you get hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and get right back up and answer back"-Rockey. I have faced many problems in my life. Ive broke my ankle, tore my miniscus twice and my ACL. Yes' at times I wanted to quit and just bow down to the pain and struggle but i knew that me mysel i couldnt jus do that i will never quit i will never give up.I fill that if i give up that i am letting the haters win and my believers down.When i go and play football or do anything in life i know i have my family and friends on my side so i have to be a warrior of the world and fight threw the harsh world. Im not jus setting myself up for success but also setting an example for myself and for my brothers and others who look up to me. Adversity is just a word to some and is reality to many, but adversity doesn't define you, but what you do and what you become after that adversity does. If people just quit when times got hard, we wouldnt be who we are today. heck maybe we wouldnt even be around..if y'alls parents just died down and said "hey screw it life is to hard". What would that make them? You look up to your parents and look to them for guidance and comfort. Some of us don,t have that; don't have parents who care; we don,t have a choice of where god puts us but we have to make the most of it."Its not whee you come from its where your going"-Madea:D .So whether you face adversity in your neighborhood or in your own home maybe even within yourself, you're the only person who can determine the outcome of your life. It's up to you to choose. Adversity is temporary - your legacy is fore

JBoyett

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT!

Post  colestreeter Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

Man u ate completly right the worst thing u can do is give up amd I know its gets hard sometimes and u just dont want to deal with it anymore but u will be a bigger and better person if u keep goin.

colestreeter

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty true

Post  millscody Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 am

man u r right it gets tough when bad rhings happen but u always gotta keep going . thats why they say, " when the going gets tough the tough keeps going."

millscody

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty yeahhhhh boyyy

Post  MrBishop Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I totally agree with you bro its all about going 100% every time no matter whattt.

MrBishop

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty i know

Post  Harkat Mulds Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

life is hard, but sometimes the train just needs to keep on chuggin. The worst thing any one can do is give up.

Harkat Mulds

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty bammmmmmmmmmmmm

Post  Dreamgirl Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 am

Rolling Eyes Thats so true giving up is basically giving in to your enemies and its the easy way out be a fighter and keep going cause one day that person will be pumping your gas and you will be so sucessful and rub it in their faces so keep going dont let people get in your mind cause your life is a dream so dream a better dream and keep it your own dont let people make your decisions.Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Wink
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty thats whats up!!!

Post  SUPERMAN18 Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Great examples and you have a great attitude towards adversity. Your also right about giving up because quitters are just people who dont have the strength or will to finish what they started Very Happy Wink

SUPERMAN18

Back to top Go down

READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT! Empty Re: READ THIS!!!!!!!DO IT...DO IT!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down