Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO NOT READ

4 posters

Go down

DO NOT READ Empty DO NOT READ

Post  oosborne0@gmail.com Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 pm

trolling is the only kind of cyber bulling i have ever seen. even then you can just not read it pig
oosborne0@gmail.com
oosborne0@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ Empty Really?

Post  Thunder D Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:21 pm

See, this just makes angry. For those who are not aware, such as yourself, people kill themselves everyday because of cyberbullying. WATCH THE NEWS EVERY NOW AND THEN AND YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING! Seriously, the youth of today are so arrogant and stupid! I'm not trying to be mean or cruel it's just I feel like the people today are so much more ignorant then they were 20 years ago. I'm just saying, if the youth had pride in the world and the mental capibilities to comprehend the world's problems, maybe the world would be a better place to live.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ Empty totally

Post  Dreamgirl Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:54 pm

I think people deserve to be left alone online because thats true there are kids and adults that are commiting suicide in 2007 it was the tenth leading cause of death in the U.S. The overall rate was 11.3 suicide deaths per 100,000 people.1 An estimated 11 attempted suicides occur per every suicide death.1
There is no reason why it should be that high and now days its really not that safe for gays to walk around on the streets because stupid ignorant people beat them half to death or they die on the way to the hospital. We just all need to be friends or shut the heck up and mind our own buisness if its not affecting you then turn around if you dont want to see something like two guys holding hands its their right and were in america so its our freedom.
Dreamgirl
Dreamgirl

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ Empty cool down

Post  kiki poulter Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am

hey thunder d calm down. some people dont know stuff like this is going on because they are more concerned with their life and staying out of drama.
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

DO NOT READ Empty Re: DO NOT READ

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down