Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  the beast Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:01 pm

jocolor things bring me down at first,yet towards the end i become stronger than i was before it happened. Rules,thoughts and many more are ment to be broken so that we can evolve and rise above and become stronger.god says do not fear over 150times if he says it that much we should know he is telling the truth.fear is not something we should hide from, it is a gift if anythng uit will brake u down but make u stronger in the end! jocolor
the beast
the beast

Back to top Go down

adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  glitter:) Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm

god says fear not 365 times so that every day of the year we dont have to be affraid.

glitter:)

Back to top Go down

adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty what does th know.

Post  ables Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 am

this person obviously doesnt know what adversity means, next time i post ill find a better post to reply to...

ables

Back to top Go down

adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: adversity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down