Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss

4 posters

Go down

Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss Empty Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss

Post  G.PrinceTheBoss86 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:26 am

"Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records" - William Andrew Ward (American author and scholar). In well developed paragraphs, explain what this means to you. Some things to consider: personal adversity and how you have handled it; adversity the U.S. has experienced; adversity as an athlete or competitor in any event; future adversity you might face, i.e., paying for college, living on your own.

Lately Ive been consumed by the pressure and atmosphere of the high school life, Lately I've been consumed by the trials and tribulations that burden the, lately ive been adding fuel to the fire of temptation and immaturity. But also I've recently broke the need to fit in, I've recently loved the ability to stand out with positive actions, I've recently became careless upon the thoughts of others who wish to judge me for the decisions that create betterment inside my soul, recently I've learned to be a leader not a follower. See either the everyday battles I face and the everyday choices I make the adversity I seem to overcome is seeming like adding fuel to the fire of my maturity and not the fire of negative choices. People say live young while young... "young, wild and free" but that doesnt mean you have to put a bong to your mouths or to drink your life away, the way I see it the only reason people do that is because the feel like there life is nothing and they are worthless, but that's why now day after day I recollect my thoughts, smile, live for today, forget the past, and hope for tomorrow. Adversity makes the youth break their morals, and consumes their minds with excuses, adversity shows character. But even more adversity breaks the positive leaders away from the negative leaders, that's why I'm sitting here telling you that I'm setting records and revealing them every day, cause guess what? The choice you make can literally make you or BREAK you. Wink

G.PrinceTheBoss86

Back to top Go down

Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss Empty Re: Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss

Post  JessicaLauren Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:32 pm

yes, very true, but sometimes those decisions you make that break you, are meant to do so so that you can push on and grow just that much stronger Smile

JessicaLauren

Back to top Go down

Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss Empty Re: Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss

Post  rachelmatheny Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:18 pm

I agree. i think it all depends on each and every person and the decision they make on how to handle things in everyday life. Sometimes they are hard, but you have to do what is right for you.

rachelmatheny

Back to top Go down

Must read. It will relate to you. (: Like a boss Empty "Does it feel life's unreal and you're living a lie?"

Post  Thunder D Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 pm

All humans go through pain and hurt. It is our nature. We will always hurt, alwaysbe tempted, and always face the devil. But I believe if you can look these challanges in the eye and come out alive, you will become a stronger person.
Thunder D
Thunder D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down