Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extratresti.... Um Aliens!

Go down

Extratresti.... Um Aliens! Empty Extratresti.... Um Aliens!

Post  McCheezy123 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm

I don't know. I mean with the way people portay aliens it might not be the best thing to discover them. scratch What if we ***** them off and they try to explode our plant, or take over the planet for our resources. And the whole idea of being disintegrated (or as my little brother would say "disskinagrated") by lasers and plasma guns is pretty scary. (Although it would be pretty cool to shoot one, it's still scary.) As for believing in them, yeah i guess i do. Their probably might be some awkward looking thing living somewhere else. (I really don't know what they look like. For all we know aliens could be good looking you never know Question ). But hopefully if we discover them (or they discover us) we are ready to put up a fight. Cause i really dont want to explode.

Now about socks. I only own black socks and white socks so and they all look the same. So matching them isn't a problem. Although i do own some Powr Ranger socks from when i was like 4, so thats pretty neat. cheers
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down