Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

real or fake?

5 posters

Go down

real or fake? Empty real or fake?

Post  abcd Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm not sure if aliens do exist or if I believe they do or not. There might be some aliens because it is a big universe and we have not explored everything. I don't think I have ever seen an alien or an alien ship so i don't know if I should believe in them. Millions of dollars are spent on going into outer space to look for aliens. I think if aliens are smart enough to have advanced technology like spaceships..what would they do to us? We are smarter than monkeys and they are semi-smart, we put them in cages and study how smart they are..would aliens do the same to us? Are we gonna be enslaved by them? If we really did find aliens would they treat us like pets they could study for fun or would they just step on us like ants...yess my socks match What a Face

abcd

Back to top Go down

real or fake? Empty Aliens?

Post  chavesus Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:51 pm

I agree with you ABCD in that aliens might indeed exist because since its a big universe and many has not been yet explored. And the part where you talk about aliens enslaving (sp?) us is just scary!!!!

chavesus

Back to top Go down

real or fake? Empty enslave?????!!!!!

Post  D.Harris0118 Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 pm

I Don't know about the enslaving part, but it brings up a good point. Somewhere in the big universe there should be other life. Honestly I don't anyone has seen Sleep an alien ship or an alien. I am glad that your socks match. geek Smile Smile Very Happy Shocked
D.Harris0118
D.Harris0118

Back to top Go down

real or fake? Empty this is all one big question...

Post  Jake Williams Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 am

The universe is big, but that doesn't mean there has to be anything out there? I say you have to see it to believe it. But I do think that if there were aliens they would have more than enough technology to overpower us and do anything they want with us.

Jake Williams

Back to top Go down

real or fake? Empty we are lab rats

Post  kiki poulter Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:39 pm

they would totally pock at us to see how smart we are tongue tongue tongue
kiki poulter
kiki poulter

Back to top Go down

real or fake? Empty Re: real or fake?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down