Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its all real

+2
kyra.davenport
Austin C
6 posters

Go down

its all real Empty its all real

Post  Austin C Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm

i have to admit it...i definently belive in life in other pats of ou universe, it seems farftchd, but it seems like it makes so much sense when you are presented with evidence, and i dont belive they want to take us over...if they wanted too they would have already done it

Austin C

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty Okay but....

Post  kyra.davenport Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I have a question for you, what if we are the other life? What if the "aliens" dont know weather or not to believe us??

kyra.davenport

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty WHAT IF...............

Post  juicynugg3t Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:54 pm

What if we're the real aliens...?

juicynugg3t

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty ummmm

Post  abcd Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 pm

we are aliens to our aliens...they are the normal ones if they are looking at us...the truth is who knows if there is other life in other plants because despite the evidence not everybody has seen them.... Question

abcd

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty Yeah

Post  ck3209 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:50 pm

There are signs of life of aliens and I do believe but to Aliens we are Aliens its preety weird

ck3209

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty War of the worlds

Post  trixii Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:40 pm

.Every beginning of the school year we are aliens to the new class rooms, now speaking of extraterestrial beings then who knows maybe we came from mars when mars started drying out... still hate aliens. But if thats true then we are still not alien to this universe. Also explains why we knew so much more then, than we know now. Still nomatter what, its impossible for something from another universe/ galaxy/ solar system/ etc. to reach us cuz its exetremely far away, .

trixii

Back to top Go down

its all real Empty Re: its all real

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down