Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soooo lame ms.franklin

5 posters

Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty soooo lame ms.franklin

Post  kaitlynn holmes Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:56 pm

I don't belive in aliens. I believe in facts. When they prove there are aliens then i will belive there is life in space. Other then that all those stupid little shows about how theres aliens in outer space and how their gonna take over are fictional to me. Let some aliens try and take us over, we are OVER populated so their not gonna get very far. My socks always match(:

kaitlynn holmes

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Flaws of Facts

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Anything someone says is a fact. Apparently people once thought that the earth was flat, and who is to say our so-called evidence of astronomy is true? Really, there is no truth, for we pick our preferred lies. I only believe in individual perception and our naive interpretations of reality. There is Christianity, Islam and such religions that I'm sure many practical people believe to be facts that contradict each other and even themselves. What you see is what you get. Of course there is a possibility of extraterrestrial life, just as there is of our own existence. Anything that is believed is pretty much real, at least to the individual believer. As people we are stupid, as individuals we are as brilliant and correct as we perceive. Facts are useless without intelligence and a capacity to understand the processes that underly such facts, and generations of history have proven that people fail to withhold such intelligence and imagination. I personally don't wait to conform with the already perceived information of facts others have claimed, but envision my own of particular significance. With infinite ways to argue against anything, I care little about "proven" facts. The only difference between facts in reality and concepts of imagination is the tangible approval of other external people. Why live a life dedicated to doing a job and fulfilling shortsighted obligations if you're not truly satisfied? With less than a century to live I will dedicate my life to discovering aliens within my own mind.

How dare you insult stuff like Ancient Aliens! Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by TheAnonymous on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The future calls for it...)
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Neil Armstrong

Post  TheAnonymous Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Astronauts and Cosmonauts are pretty much life in outerspace. They are also aliens, to the moon. Perhaps we accidentally invaded other living beings we couldn't perceive. Maybe some beings are too small to see with any of our advanced equipment or perhaps some beings live with a different kind of dimension. Shapes can't exist in 1-D, cubes can't exist in 2-D, and I'm sure some things can't exist in 3-D, and so on. We need special glasses to ease our perception to be able to watch 3-D movies, so maybe it is similar with greater dimensions, if we can even see them.
But of course, most people fail to understand how emotions work, and we aren't even sure how other animals work. It may be impossible for us to ever realize the aliens that transcend this planet.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Better late the nevers.....

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:42 pm

The Anonymous guy has a point there. Just because there is minimal proof in your life and the things you see around you, doesn't mean that aliens are some made up pȯppyćȯck. The concept of an alien how ever is probably misinterpreted and misunderstood. No one knows for sure what the image of an alien is like because of minuscule evidence of a actual discovered alien race. Like i always say, socks are for your feet silly. Back to the point, when you talk about fictional alien shows, be more specific. Because there are tv shows like ancient aliens, exploring the cosmos, etc... I'm pretty sure they are giving you proper and fundamental evidence on what they think is to be extraterrestrial clues of a possible alien race. Furthermore when they prove that there is life in space, alot of people will try and disprove the evidence. Its kinda like people having feuds on which holy book is correctly written or which religion is the true and pure one. I think those tv shows are just a molecular precursor on what is to be really seen. The game happy wheels has alot of evidence of alien lifeforms i would believe in it.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Aliens arnt real period

Post  colestreeter Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:37 pm

People have there own beliefs and if something cant be proven then thats all we r left with there isnt anythin to argue about. The argument over wether or not they r real is arguement that will never end cuz nobody can firmly prove there side is correct. But in my own opinion I dont think there real cuz they cant be proven and its useless to believe there up there cuz who cares we do our thing and they do theres.

colestreeter

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty

Post  TheAnonymous Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:12 pm

Well yeah, it's useless, but that is what we are. The only conceivably intelligent beings on this planet, it is our job to think of useless things. The fundamental aspect of nature is to act on impulses, but the human mind can do better. Besides, I find debate fun, trying to find the many arguments you can and applying such to problems. Why change an entire situation when you can just change your perspective? Of course we all have our opinions, no true facts. But with unproven facts, we can only make arguments and such of uselessness. We can draw significance from our lives, that is all that really matters. Happy Wheels Happy Wheels Happy Wheels... Twisted Evil
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Re: soooo lame ms.franklin

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 am

***** something isn't real based on little evidence is not exactly smart. That means if you follow almost any religion, you're a hypocrite. We can't prove the existence of a god, but millions of people worship a deity.
Personally, I believe in an alien race. Like dayquil said, our perception of these extraterrestrials is most likely incorrect, because of this lack of evidence. We have proof of their existence all around us though, you judt have to open your mind. Realize that things aren't always as they seem.

Unrelated: Hey satan, wanna do my algebra?
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down

soooo lame ms.franklin Empty Re: soooo lame ms.franklin

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down