Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens...

2 posters

Go down

Aliens...           Empty Aliens...

Post  TheAnonymous Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Well, we exist, most likely. So, of course there is a good chance other beings of life live out of our planet. But simply, anything you believe is as good as real. Christianity and similar religions have made as real an impact that still influences today and on. Science has overwritten itself like an asexual prostitute. Our expanding knowledge is erasing our traditional knowledge, facts destroying facts. The only thing you can rely on is imagination. In my imaginative vision, there are aliens, dragons, superhuman hybrids and anything I could possibly conceive. That is all that matters. Without me, none of you other beings technically exist. Not to sound narcissistic, but I do value myself much more than others. Actually, not even my own physical self, but my mind. My ability to think is all I really care about. I love to daydream, introspect, envision irrelevant factors of life and envision my future. Everything begins with the vessel of perception. Back to the main topic, aliens do exist, whether it be in my mind or elsewhere. Just like in Imaginationland of South Park, anything can really exist. The internal world that isn't shared with other people is what distinguishes me from anyone else. We are mere sacks of flesh wandering a drift, any significance depending on the condition of our minds. I don't care to act mature, in which would render me fake character of maturity. But I do care to be mature, in essence. People often try to act mature with their naive and shortsighted obligations, only to reveal how immature they actually are. So with all that said, imagination is the only significant factor of life. How well can you perceive? That is all that matters to me, personally. Aliens run around all the time.
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Aliens...           Empty Babies are aliens

Post  Dayquil25oz Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

TheAnonymous wrote: Science has overwritten itself like an asexual prostitute. Just like in Imaginationland of South Park, anything can really exist.

This is all i got out of that long paragraph. lol just kidding. ^^^^^^^ those right there are the things i'm imagining in my head right now. I'm pretty sure my mind needs to be formatted but whose to say its corrupt. No one can see what i perceive, that's what makes life funny. By the way remember the the terrorist that ran into imagination land. That's probably the best part in my opinion and probably some other sheeple.
Dayquil25oz
Dayquil25oz

Back to top Go down

Aliens...           Empty Terrorists and Imaginary Bombs

Post  TheAnonymous Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes, the way the terrorists broke into the evil aspect of our imagination was very epic. Too bad Strawberry Shortcake didn't make it. Sad
TheAnonymous
TheAnonymous

Back to top Go down

Aliens...           Empty Re: Aliens...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down