Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens = Cages!

Go down

Aliens = Cages! Empty Aliens = Cages!

Post  LittleMissSunshine Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Every year thousands of dollars are spent on research for finding life outside the planet Earth. I think that's pointless and such a waste of money. I don't believe in aliens.
I mean even if there were to be life out there in the dark abyss of space, what happens when we do find an alien? Bring it in, put it in a cage?, see what it does? Like we have with chimpanzees? And then what happens...? They take over our world because we put one of them in captivity? Hahaha!! I think NOT!

As far as the whole "alien" topic goes, there's no such thing as aliens. I was born in a very religious family and I've read the entire Bible before. No where in the Bible does it say that there is existance outside the planet Earth other than in Heaven and Hell.

What people are claiming to be an 'alien' is not an alien... it's just a demon. That's what 'aliens' are; demons... Just like every other paranormal creature there is. Ghosts. Chupacabra. Etc. What a Face
LittleMissSunshine
LittleMissSunshine

Back to top Go down