Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Aliens.

Go down

Ancient Aliens.  Empty Ancient Aliens.

Post  SlayEmAll1986 Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:54 pm

I 100% believe that there are lifeforms in the universe around us. If we're the only ones, then we're screwed and pretty unimportant(ever felt small before? Think about being th only planet, ever, to have any life. Out of the entire universe. Yeah)
Aliens will come back, are here now, and have been coming here forever. They know what Earth has is a rare thing, and they take advantage of being able to watch our little race figure it all out. They helped push us in the right direction amd create some of the most elaborate structures on the Earth. Yes I believe in the Ancient Astronaut theory. I also think governments are hiding sometging from us about the extra terrestrials.
I wish more people would go out at night and actually look up at the stars. Maybe they'd see that it's a vast place out there and there has to be more than just us. And, like has happened to me and others, they would spot a UFO.

My socks always match, btw.

EDIT: Sorry for typos... Too lazy to fix them and I'm on my ipod.
SlayEmAll1986
SlayEmAll1986

Back to top Go down