Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Things That Make it All Worth Getting Old For

Go down

The Things That Make it All Worth Getting Old For Empty The Things That Make it All Worth Getting Old For

Post  McCheezy123 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Well there's a lot of thing I'm thankful for. Like...

- Bagels, The word 'breakfast" would mean nothing without them. (At least to me!) Smile

- Umm... Cake, the fat people would be devastated without it. Shocked

- My Mother, Even though i make her life 10x harder she still hasn't put me up for adoption (or left me at the petting zoo). Thanks MOM! (<--- That goes for the rest of my family too.) Very Happy

- Mis Amigos, They are what makes school seem not so bad. And help you out when you have homework due next period. AND paint you yellow when your feeling blue, giving you a good laugh every once in a while. (Thanks guys.) Thanks Ricardo! Your my Best Amigo too! And Hillary (on the female side) Surprised

- My Education, It might sound like I'm sucking up but I would rather be a suck up than a bum on the streets. Razz

And there much more but that all I can think of from the top of my Brain. Mainly cause those are the things i'm most thankful for. cheers
McCheezy123
McCheezy123

Back to top Go down