Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What type of question is this!?

3 posters

Go down

What type of question is this!? Empty What type of question is this!?

Post  Briana Kimble Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Of course!! One thing, we have lives and hopefully you do to. I believe homework should totally be eliminated. 80% of homework is completed wrong, because we go to school to learn, not to get work we have to figure out by ourselves at home. We get waayyyy too much English homework this year no offense, but I don't know why we have to continually read these books outside of class when most people don't even read them. If we read them together in class, everyone would obviously have read it then and you would have better class grades. Homework is stupid. End of story. But ya dude, Spongebob is fantastically amazingful. Cool

Briana Kimble

Back to top Go down

What type of question is this!? Empty hmmmmmm

Post  Rosgeli78 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes you have a point there teachers really do give us alot of homework and sometimes is hard work where we can not ask help because no body knows what your even working on. School work is ok because atleast you have a helper at school. I think homework should be eliminated or at least reduced by 99.99%..

Rosgeli78

Back to top Go down

What type of question is this!? Empty Re: What type of question is this!?

Post  Ms. Franklin Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Why should grades be better if no one reads the books? The way the reading is *****, all you have to do is read and annotate; if the reading material is that hard, you should have plenty to annotate - like what? I don't get this. How does this tie in to the rest of the novel - that type of comment. I'll start reading to you in class whenever the "real" world starts letting me read to you at your job. I'll let you all start reading out loud whenever the "real" world starts letting you read to each other at work. Even with the iGoogle, you really have only a couple of hours a week of English homework; that includes the weekends. Yes, I do have a life, and part of it includes grading papers. Hello, real world. geek
Ms. Franklin
Ms. Franklin
Admin

https://caneycreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What type of question is this!? Empty Re: What type of question is this!?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down