Ms. Franklin's English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It all depnds on the relationship between the parent and child. some parents are imposeing on there children, some are open minded and every thing inbetween. :afro:

2 posters

Go down

It all depnds on the relationship between the parent and child. some parents are imposeing on there children, some are open minded and every thing inbetween. :afro:  Empty It all depnds on the relationship between the parent and child. some parents are imposeing on there children, some are open minded and every thing inbetween. :afro:

Post  oosborne0@gmail.com Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:27 pm

It all depnds on the relationship between the parent and child. some parents are imposeing on there children, some are open minded and every thing inbetween. afro
oosborne0@gmail.com
oosborne0@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

It all depnds on the relationship between the parent and child. some parents are imposeing on there children, some are open minded and every thing inbetween. :afro:  Empty i agree but it is a question about your mom

Post  cory heggins1 Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:31 pm

i do agree but you didn't say anything about your reasons. you didn't really explain the differences or even a fact behind why you think that. you failed to grab my attention so i well see you at the game. lol!
cory heggins1
cory heggins1

Back to top Go down